Office Christmas Party will be hitting theaters this December and it looks hilarious. It’s directed by Josh Gordon and Will Speck, the directors of Blades of Glory, and it has a ridiculous cast. Check out one of the trailers…
This movie looks wild, who knows whats going to end up happening, not me, so without further ado here are my Unsubstantiated & Uninformed Predictions for Office Christmas Party…
1. The Jesus in the elevator is definitely going to end up being the actual Jesus.
2. Kate McKinnon or Vanessa Bayer will end up doing a really hard drug accidentally, let’s just go with meth.
3. We will see bare breasts and a bare penis in no particular order or quantity.
4. More than one person will die but no more than six.
5. There will be several Die Hard references/homages.
6. Santa will make an appearance and he will die.
7. So Jennifer Aniston is going to fight the crap out of some dude(s), I’m betting that someone will stab her and she’ll take it like a champ, pull the knife out and stab someone’s punk-ass right back.
8. There will be little people dressed as elves who may actually end up being elves.
9. Someone will end up eating one of those reindeer.
10. Courtney B. Vance appears to take a hard fall, will he get amnesia? Probably not, but lets just say sure.
11. Someone will spike a bowl of punch or eggnog.
12. Everyone will keep their job.
13. Someone falls out of the building through a broken window.
14. Rob Corddry does cocaine.
15. Strippers or ladies of the night will show up and their crazy pimp will cause problems.
16. Someone will “OD” and the recreation of the scene from Pulp Fiction where Uma gets “needled” will happen.
17. At some point TJ Miller will find himself in a Mexican standoff.
18. There’s going to be a monkey wearing a little santa hat.
Those are my Unsubstantiated & Uninformed Predictions for Office Christmas Party. It looks like it could be the perfect holiday movie so bring the kids and smuggle in some eggnog when you see Office Christmas Party in theaters December 9th!
Are you excited for Office Christmas Party? Let us know, and thanks for reading.
Photo Credit: Snagged from sceenrant.com